Sunday, July 14, 2013

♡ Gut Healing Entry 3- Mini Sugar Detox ♡

Hey everyone! 
It's time for a gut healing update. Honestly it was a rough week for my gut. I was having WAY too much sugar and things like squash are starting to bother me. I've had a lot of gut pain throughout the days all week. I've been taking remedies to help with it, and they do. BUT I don't want to HAVE to take them all the time.
Soo.. I'm starting a Mini Sugar Detox! Not only for my gut but also for my skin. I take care of my skin topically but the best thing I can do for my skin is to not have sugar. It makes my skin breakout EVERY time I have it.
I've also been overeating a lot this week. Which also has been making my gut hurt bad.

(Sugar) Foods I'm Not Having-

Stevia
Honey
Mable Syrup 
Cane Sugar

(Sugar) Foods I Am Having-
Fruit
Coconut Sugar (made from coconut nector. I hear it doesn't count in your body as 'sugar'. If it does count PLEASE tell me)

So there is my gut update.

Gut Goals-
Don't overeat
Drink more water
NO sugar
Do tummy yoga (that helps digestion)

No comments:

Post a Comment