Sunday, July 7, 2013

♡ June Empties- Hair, body, and food + Spending ♡

Here's my June Empties! :)

(* I'd repurchase)

 Organix renewing shampoo- I actually wasn't crazy about this. It smelled like dog shampoo and it's not as natural as I like at all.
Toms Strawberry Toothpaste- I didn't like this. It felt my mouth feeling chalky and not very fresh.
Body Cology Cherry Blossom Lotion- Not a great lotion and NOT natural :P
* A Southern Lady Skincare Mint Soap (sample)-  I really liked this! It smelled amazing and I plan on getting some of this brands soap soon! :)
*Venus Embrace Razor Blade- Not sure why I put this in here. I like this razor so yeah haha.
*Rainwater Botanicals Dead Sea Mud  This is a little too drying as a all over mask for me but I might get it again and use it only on acne
* Aleia's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies- These are AMAZING!! The best gluten free cookie ever! (that I've tried) (post for these cookies )
*Rice Dream- This is my favorite milk of choice! Since it is rice, I'm gonna limit this to just a treat :)
* Traditional Medicinals Peppermint Tea- This was great! I loved making mint latte's with it!
Celestial Raspberry Tea- This was a very nice tea, but not as natural as I like.
 Buddy Fruit Fruit snacks- Taste nice, but they are very gummy and sticky.
*Happy Squeeze Treat- Caramel Apple- I loved this!! It was like dessert in a gogo form!!
* Biotin- Not much to say about this. My hair was supper long though, I'm not sure if this is to thank for that though.
*Gummy Vitamin C- These are lovely! They taste great and a nice way to get vitamin c.
*Evening Primrose Oil- This stuff is great! If you're a female, you should be taking this!
*MultiVites-Gummies- these are very easy to take and yummy!

As for my spending-
I didn't buy anything I didn't need in June :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment