Wednesday, July 3, 2013

♡ June Favorites- Natural Skincare, Paleo, Games ♡

Time for my June favorites! :D

 Rainwater Botaniclas Nourishing Facial Cream This is a nice thick moisturizer that is very rich but still light enough for morning, for me anyway.
Rainwater Botanicals Troubled Skin Serum I love this serum! It's a very light moisturizer that helps with acne (or any skin issues really) and smells lovely!

 Fruit Puree- Yes it does look like baby food but it's AWESOME! This is my favorite one I made with cooked apple, banana, and pineapple. Then I just blended it and ate it warm :)
Strawberry Vegan Milkshake I love this! It's a perfect paleo sweet treat on hot days!


Sweet potatoes- I don't have a picture but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a sweet potato looks like ;)



Games-
Candy crush,
Farmville 2 (both on facebook)

So that's it! It wasn't a lot of favorites for June but the few I did have were favorites for sure!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Taylor!

    I would love to try Rainwater Botanicals Nourishing Facial Cream during the winter time!:)

    The Facial Serum from Rainwater Botanicals sounds like a great product for the summer time since it is light but moisturizing.

    The strawberry vegan milkshake looks very yummy!

    Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are great!! Thanks! I can go through a whole thing of rice milk in a day if I had it as much as I wanted :P
      Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. I am the same exact way when it comes to vanilla or chocolate soy or almond milk.

      I haven't had rice milk since I was very young but I think I'll try it out :)

      Delete
    3. Hahaa i see! I like to get the vanilla enriched or original enriched organic :)

      Delete
  2. Hey I was just wondering how old are you? I am not trying to be creepy but I am going to be trying to switch to natural and it would be nice to know if you are around the same age as me(I'm 13). I am also planning on making YouTube videos soon too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 18 :) Not creepy at all! I'm gonna be doing a video on tips for going natural on my channel soon :) I'm so glad to hear you'll be going natural!!

      Delete