Saturday, August 10, 2013

July Empties!

I know it's a little late but I've been pretty busy lately! Oh well, here is my July empties!

Unsweetened carob chips- These were okay with trail mix. Since I'm (kind of ) on a sugar detox I wanted something without sugar but these actually kind of have a salty taste. If anyone knows how I can get some unsweetened CHOCOLATE (cacao) chips please let me know.
Repurchase? Maybe.

Sunsweet Prunes- I love me some prunes! They are great for a sweet treat without added sugar! (and amazing with almond milk)
Repurchase? Always.

 Futurebiotics Enzymes- These are good for gut health.
Repurchase? I already have.

Natures Bounty
Melatonin- Good for if you need help sleeping.
Repurchase-If I needed it, which I haven't.

 Rainwater Botanicals Troubled Skin Serum- I love this stuff! It helps with my acne some and smells amazing and feels silky on your face.
Repurchase? Heck yes I would, and I plan on it!

Rainwater Botanicals Pimple Potion- A lovely spot treatment that is GENTLE! I really liked this.
Repurchase? Yes I would.


Maybelline Color Tattoo (bad to the bronze)- A nice cream eyeshadow for oily eyes.
Repurchase? No (not natural)

ELF Mineral Eye Primer- A fairly nice primer.
Repurchase? I would if I can't find a more natural one better.

Almay eyeshadows for brown eyes-
Repurchase? No, not natural and nothing special.

2 soap samples (from a farmers market)-
Full size? Probably not, but nice to try
 Burts Bees super shiny conditioner- Just a normal conditioner, nothing special.
Repurchase? Probably not.

Yes to Cucumbers "moisturizer" with SPF 30- This is NOT a moistueizer. It's thick and white, drying and pasty.
Repurchase? NO!


Pacifica blood orange soap- A very nice soap that smells very tropical and citrus-y. I loved it.
Repurchase? Probably.

Alba Pina Colada body

No comments:

Post a Comment