Tuesday, July 16, 2013

♡ LuckyVitamin Haul- Health and Beauty Feat. Acure, Devita & Earthpaste! ♡

What is this? A haul? I know I know, I never do hauls, but I needed some stuff so here we are! 
My mom ordered a few vitamins with me things so I'll go ahead and show you those as well since I take them too. This will also be a first impression of everything.

 We got the Nutrition Now PB 8 Pro-biotics and the FutureBiotics Vegetarian Enzyme Conplex. These are both great and I can tell a difference when I take them at least once a day. 


 Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF 30- I have been hearing so much great things about this moisturizer so I was looking for a SPF without being thick and white and this sounded perfect! And so far I think it is! It's smooth and it doesn't leave a white cast at all. I've only used it a few times but I already like it very much.

Devita Moisturizer

Redmond Earthpaste- This is a natural toothpaste. And I mean NATURAL! The ingredients are amazing! This doesn't foam but I'm okay with that, It leaves my teeth feeling clean. I'd say freshness is a 3.5 out of 5.


Cinnamon Earthpaste 

 Acure Organics Shampoo with Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil- I was also hearing a lot of good stuff about Acure and I needed a new shampoo. 
I actually didn't even see that this was for curly hair till I got it, which is great for me. So far I really like this!
When you're washing your hair with it and rinse it out, it feels like your hair isn't cleaned (for me anyway, but I've only used it once) but after my hair dried it was clean, soft and DETANGLED! There was no tangles at all! Which is a big deal for me, I tend to have a ton of tangles. My hair hasn't been this soft in a long time. 


Acure Shampoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment