Sunday, June 29, 2014

♡ Overnight Oats! ♡

Hey there readers! This has been one of my go-to breakfasts lately. Here's how to make these overnight oats.

(these measurements aren't always exact. Sometimes I add less oats and more milk or vise versa. You have to play around with it a little bit.)

Overnight Oats
  1 cup rolled or whole oats
(about) 2 cups (or more or less depending on how thick or thin you like it) almond, coconut , or rice milk
a dash of cinnamon
1 mashed banana
1 teaspoon ground flaxseed (optional)

 Mix everything up in a small jar or other air tight container and store it in the fridge overnight.
In the morning eat chilled plain or with whatever toppings you like... I enjoy blueberries,
raspberries/ strawberries, peaches, apples, chocolate chips, nuts, ect. :)



2 comments:

  1. I love overnight oats! perfect if you've got work, school etc or on the run :) My favourite is almond butter and cocoa powder, not the healthiest but it fills me right up to lunch

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that sounds awesome! Well that's not too bad! :D I wanna try that!

      Delete