Sunday, June 15, 2014

♡ Ab Day!! ♡

I love a good ab workout that can leaves me feeling my abs for days after, which is what I'm hoping I'll have after today! Here's what I did and the foods I ate-

Exercise-
15 minute walk
Blogialtes Ab Time & 8 Minute Abs
Tone It Up Bikini Routine (They go through the full workout 3x in the video but I didn't want to hurt my knee after injuring it the other week so I only did it 1x)
Tone It Up Bikini Abs
100 crunches (not all at once)
40 squats (again, not all at once)
A little bit of dancing ;)
And some goodnight stretches. 

Food-
For Breakfast I had some watermelon, grapes, and half a banana. Oh and 1 piece of sausage (my treat ;P)

Then I also had a green smoothie a little later made with orange juice, spinach, banana, and frozen mango.

For Lunch I had a salad with romaine, carrots and raspberry dressing (no added sugar) and cucumber boats with tuna and grapes


 For Snacks I had some almonds with chocolate covered fruit (some from Target with dark chocolate and dairy free), some fruit snacks, some trail mix with almonds, cashews, and cranberries, and tonight my treat was some coconut milk yogurt with raspberries. (NOTE: Yes these were a lot of snacks but a very small amount at one time. I've been trying to eat smaller portions but more times a day)

For Dinner I had some boiled eggs, the rest of my tuna, and some romaine.
I also had 8 cups of water today, mostly lemon water.

What was your workout or meals today? Be sure to get me know in the comments or tweet me @taysnaturallife

Stay Healthy,
Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment