Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fitness Update: Clean Foods & Bikini Booty ;)

Just a weekly fitness update: What I've been eating, and the workouts I've been enjoying most. :)
 Squash and Zucchini with lots of basil. (dinner)
 Layered pineapple, raspberries and grapes. (breakfast)
My Protein waffles with banana & raspberry. I promise I'll have the recipe up for them as soon as I figure out exact measurements. (breakfast)
For workout clothes I'm wearing this tank top from Walmart, yoga shorts from Walmart as well and running shoes from Kohls.
For workouts I have been enjoying...
Beach Ready Butt Workout
Bikini Booty Routine
Inner & Outer Thighs Routine

Blogilates & Tone It Up are the routines I like a lot. :)
How's your fitness/ healthy living coming?

2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful in the last photo! be sure to tell us how you great skin! My fitness/healthy living is coming along pretty well, I find it easier to eat healthy than workout :) for workouts I'm all about HIIT's :D Love how this post was concise :)

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!! Wow I've always struggled with my skin so thank you for that!! Haha that's great, I find workouts are easier than staying away from sugar and such for me! Oh nice! :)

      Delete