Sunday, June 22, 2014

♡ Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Rave ♡

For anyone who has read my Get Ready With Me posts or been on my channel a while you probably know I love these tinted lip balms. So I wanted to show you the colors I have and why I love these.



 Pink Blossom, Sweet Violet, Hibiscus, Red Dahlia.




 Lip swatches in the same order as above.

These lip balms have the perfect amount of color and are so creamy. They are effortless and can be applied and re-applied very easily.. They are about $6 to $8 from Walmart, Target, or anywhere that carries Burt's Bees.
There isn't much else to say about them but they leave my lips soft and add nice shine. Very moisturizing!

5 comments:

  1. I love burts bees brand! I will so check out the tinted moisturisers! I'm not really a lipstick person Red Dahlia looks fab on you :) I rally like your blog and channel, we should talk more :D

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I want to try their squeezy tube lip glasses! :) thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. I saw your video on these. Is the red dahlia more of a purple on the lips? In the photos it appears very shear. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of all of the lip balm you swatched above, Taylor, which do you think is the best? I have Pink Blossom coming in the mail and was wondering how that was rated! Thanks, love you vids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great one! I also love sweet violet :)

      Delete