Wednesday, June 18, 2014

♡ Natural Summer Haul

The season is changing. And when I walk out of my door it feels like stepping into a sauna So I figured I should get some summer beauty essentials to clear out my oiliness. ;)
From Target I got the Giovanni Tea Tree shampoo, one the back it says it's more on the clarity side (which is what my hair needs right now.) I also got the Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange body butter. I had a a coupon for 15 or 20% off the brand at Target and I love this scent.

From the Vitamin Shop I got the MyChelle SPF 28, which was on clearance for $10 instead of $20! Also half off was the Kiss My Face Exfoliating Face Wash (normally $13 I got it for $6 something)





BLOG POST BONUS:

I made a Whole Foods trip after this haul was already filmed and edited so here's the beauty products I got from there...
 I got the Andalou Creamy lemon Cleanser, and a pink grapefruit soap. :) Loving both of these already!

No comments:

Post a Comment