Sunday, June 1, 2014

♡ May Favorites!

Hey guys! Here are the things I've been enjoying in May!

Websites:

OMGHow- A community for women, a place for you to ask questions about anything and share advice and opinions with others.
Blogilates- Holy snap I love this girl. She also has a youtube channel with her workout videos. I have a whole post coming about this.

Youtubers:
Blogilates like I said,

Cloudy Apples- I love how natural and organic she is (yes I just "organic" to describe a person).
Rebecca Kelsey Sampson- Whenever I watch Rebecca it seems to always lift my mood. :)

I've been loving baking lately! Muffins, cake, cupcakes, anything like that. I've been trying new pancake and waffle recipes as well! Here are the pancakes and the waffles will be in a post coming soon. To find tons of healthy recipes here is my pinterest!

Books:
For books I enjoyed False Memory by Dan Krookos and The One by Kierra Cass- False Memory I feel like is kind of like a mix of the books Mila 2.0 and Mind Games smashed together in one book. But I still love it! Can't wait to read the next one.
I have never cried so much over a book more than I did while reading The One. Best of the Selection series and now one of my favorite books.
Beauty:
Only 2 beauty favorites this month but they are mega favorites! The Naked Bee lip balm is probably the best lip balm I've ever tried. Yes, it's THAT good! Some lip balms leave you lips kinda gritty after a while, but not this one! And I love the scent. The orange blossom honey might be my favorite natural scent. It's so sweet and earthy.

Tamanu oil is supposed to be great for acne and scarring, and since I have both I figured it'd be nice to try, and it is! This is a great skin oil. I can use it straight on my face without it being to heavy. It moisturizes and soaks in well. I haven't noticed any change in scarring and my acne changes with my diet.

What are your favorites lately?

Stay Healthy,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment