Sunday, March 2, 2014

♡ February Favorites! ♡

Time for February Favorites!!

Book- Perfect Lies by Kiersten White

 Face-
Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk (review)- This is creamy and doesn't dry my skin out. Plus it smells amazing!

Andalou Naturals Ultra Sheer lotion SPF 18 (review)- It's moisturizing and doesn't leave a white cast.

Rainwater Botanicals Antioxidant Serum (review)- A great light oil serum that makes my skin glow.

Shea Butter- Love this for keeping my hands moisturized at work, it works amazing on dry patches and I even use this on acne, it seems to help just a little.

Body-
Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash (review)- This smells so citrus-y and it's so creamy and moisturizing.

Acure Lemongrass Body Lotion- I love this stuff! It soaks in so well and smells like spring morning air...no lie. (review to come)

Music-
Difference- Brightwork
Like Yesterday- Luke Conard
Collar Full- Joey Gracceffa 

Random-
Yellow- Yes, yellow. Yellow cardigans, whole foods bags, the sun ;)
Working- Yep! I love working at a movie theatre! 
Twitter- Specifically tweeting other green beauty bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment