Monday, March 10, 2014

Outfit & Look Of The Day (GRWM With Brija)

I loved my outfit this day and my makeup look! So here it is.

 Shirt- Kingsfoil band tank top- I looove this shirt. It was Micah's but he can't wear it so he gave it to me and while he was here he played me some music from them and they are kind of my music obsession right now. More to come on them in my March Favorites.
Cardigan- This is from JC Penny I believe.
Jeggings from Target,
Shoes from Payless.


I've been really liking this look, it was just in my New Makeup Looks post. 
TANF Eye Primer
All the shadows are Brija-
Bachelor Watson (lid, inner corner, brow highlight),
Yzmopolis (mid. lid),
Consulting Detective (crease)
TANF Dark Brown Diva Stick (liner)
Oh Sudz light warm concealer under my eyes,
Burts Bees Hibiscus Lip Balm
Brija Painting Roses lip gloss

This is mostly the same as my GRWM so I'm just gonna pair it together since it's almost the same.

In the video I used the ELF eye primer (it was before my all natural face one), as well as the Physicians Formula black liner and just the Painting Roses gloss.

5 comments:

  1. Okay so I just watched your video about this outfit (looks great btw!) and I`m such a dud because I totally fell for the engagement thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hahaha a few people did. ;) I'm not yet though...yet :D

      Delete
  2. Cool outfit and love the makeup! By the way, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. If you want to participate, read about it in this post!
    http://believeinyou24.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the makeup and outfit! By the way, I've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! If you want to participate, read about it in this blog post! http://believeinyou24.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete