Tuesday, March 4, 2014

♡ Natural Sample Haul- Re-Stocking My Makeup ♡

I finally went through the rest of my non-natural makeup so now it's time to re-stock with some natural makeup goodies. I ordered from The All Natural Face, Brija, and OhSudz
Yes most of these are samples with a few full size things. I want to test out things before I get too many full sizes.




 First thing (which is actually the last thing to come) is my OhSudz concealer in the color Light Warm. It did have a bit of a oily layer on the top so I used the back of my fingernail to scrape some out, worked much better.



From The All Natural Face I got... The Vegan Eye Primer and the Diva Stick in Dark Brown. I have a feeling it's gonna be hard to find something that will keep shadows from creasing on me, I have very oily eyelids. Does anyone know how the oily lid primer works?

 I got 12 shadow samples. I don't like the tiny containers they come in because I can barely fit my brush in it, I prefer them to be in bags.

Angel Kissed White Gold,
Fawn,
Creme Brulee,






Honey Gold,
Warm Honey,
Swiss Chocolate
 





Plum Honey,
Iridescent Pink- This is not pink. It's purple all the way with a pink shimmer.
Mauve Shimmer,
Aren't these gorgeous?



Mermaids Tail,
Mermaids Choice,
Silvered Moss,

I have no idea how I'm gonna use these greens but I'm excited for them, they are so pretty! Maybe a spring look?

 Brianna (From Brija) put everything in this cute baggy, adorable!




 The Glittering Assembledge cream eyeshadow is a brown/purple color. I love this already.


 The shadow samples I got are Consulting Detective (top), Bacholer Watson (middle), and Brianna was nice enough to add a sample of Yzmopolis (bottom)
Which I would have never picked for myself but I'm so glad she sent me this, it's beautiful!!


 I also got the Painting Roses lip gloss.


 And it came with a cute business card and a Disney sticker.

So there you have it! Maybe I'll do a sample update on what I'm liking and want to get the full size of :)


4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to add those 1st 3 shadows from the ANF to my wish list. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the oily lid primer in buff from TANF, because I have oily lids too. I do find that it keeps the shadows in place for a long time. I don't know if I can say that it will never crease, because I don't use it that much and I only end up wearing eye makeup for a few hours when I do, but when I do use it it does a really good job of not creasing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you so much! I wanna try that in combo with the Sobe oil control powder. I love cream eyeshadows so much I gotta make them last somehow :) Thanks again girl!

      Delete