Friday, January 30, 2015

Earth Mineral Cosmetics Review + Swatches

Hello readers! Thank you for stopping by!
Today I want to share with you the natural makeup brand Earth Mineral Cosmetics!
As you might know I have just done 2 Get Ready With Me's using products from this brand.
GRWM 1- Elsa Inspired Look
GRWM 2 Valentines Day Looks

So here are the products I got and my thoughts on them.
First I want to say that Cara (shop owner) is so sweet and the customer service is amazing! I was amazed at the kind service I got and how fast I got my products! 

Look how cute this was packaged!!
 Bathroom light.
(Natural light) For shadows I got are Peach, Smokey Eyes, Purple Crystal, and Amethyst.
I love these colors, the purples are so gorgeous! I'm a lover of purples already and these are some of the most beautiful purples I have seen! I really love the sparkle on these shadows, I am a sparkley eyeshadow lover and these are lovely!
I just apply these with my finger and dabbing them on my lids, it works fine for me and I don't have a lot of fall out. Very easy to use! 
The lasting power isn't great on my oily eyes but you know how that goes for me. (if you don't know I have the most oily eyes in the world so nothing lasts all day without being crease city up in there). But it doesn't stop me from using them! I'm sure they'd be fine on normal eyes. :P


I also got these tinted lip balms in Golden Pink and Dahlia Rose.
(For the swatch picture its rose, then pink).
I love these things! They are so moisturizing and smooth. I wear golden pink everyday at work, it's so easy to apply and keeps my lips soft and supple even in the cold winter air! I like this more than the Burts Bees tinted lip balms and that's saying a lot!
Overall I am very pleased with the service and the products! If I had to pick 2 favorites it would be Amethyst and Golden Pink lip balm. They are gorgeous! 

Be sure to check out Earth Mineral Cosmetics! Thank you all for reading!


Stay Healthy,
Taylor



4 comments:

  1. This looks like a great brand! will check them out! PS. do they ship internationally?

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really is! awesome! Yes I believe so! And now Eco Makes Perfect does!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Taylor for this thoughtful review of my natural makeup products. I appreciate the time you spend to educate women about alternative, natural makeup products that are available on the market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you again! I love your products!!

      Delete