Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Favorites 2015

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you are all doing well! I'm finally doing another favorites today! I have a lot to share with you all, lots of makeup, skincare, and more!


Starting with skincare:
Face:
Eco Makes Perfect Rose Serum- This is one of my own products but trust me, I'd love this even if I didn't create it. It's a very light oil serum so it absorbs very quickly and I can use it during the day since it doesn't leave my skin oily at all. This very soothing to my skin, non irritating and anti inflammatory! Between this and the next product I have had very few break outs, and the ones I do get they heal so much faster before even surfacing! My skin has been more even and glowing! I can look back on older pictures or videos and really see a difference. Click here to purchase.

Eco Makes Perfect Nourish Cream- Seriously not trying to be self promoting I really I LOVE these products! I've been loving this face cream! It's not totally a cream, it is very gel like (I'm still experimenting with the formula so that could change) because of the aloe gel. At first it makes my face look very wet but then it soaks in shortly after and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. Like I said these 2 things have been totally healing my skin, making it glowy, clear, and more even! Oh and I still use this during the day a lot too, it's not too much for my skin at all, it loves it.

Rainwater Botanicals Eye Serum- I've never been one into eye creams and such but I ordered a sample of this and I'm so glad I did! It has a very light scent and doesn't irritate my eyes at all, It's very softening! I wanted a little extra something or my eyes cause I am very rough on them in the mornings.. Which I really need to stop. :P


Acure Day Cream- I actually found this at Target! They have gotten a lot more natural stuff so that's really nice.It's very softening and light, plus it smells like orange (I love citrus scents!! So uplifting and lovely!) I use the Mychelle SPF and it is VERY white so I mix this with it and it works perfectly! I like to use this at night sometimes too. If you can't tell I switch my skincare a lot


Makeup:
Eye Shadows:
Brija Allure- (This is the one in the bag) This is a great all over color, very natural. It's a beige pink shimmer color.
Brija Lila- I didn't think I was gonna like this but I love it! It's a gray purple shimmer color, but not too gray, it's gorgeous!
Earth Mineral Cosmetics Amethyst- I can't get over how pretty this is! It is so vibrant and sparkley!
The All Natural Face- Mermaids Choice (turquios), Mermaids Tail (light greenish blue), Warm Honey (warm brown), Plum Honey (a gorgeous plum).
 (First row) Brija Allure, Brija Lila, Earth Mineral Cosmetics Amethyst,
(Second row) Mermaids Choice, Mermaids Tail, Warm Honey, Plum Honey.
Aren't these just gorgeous!!

Zuzu Luxe Mascara- This isn't revolutionary or anything but it is nice! It doesn't flake at all! It lasts all day and stays on but it easy to take off.

So there is all my favorites! Thank you all for reading!

Stay Healthy,
Taylor 



 

 

2 comments: