Thursday, January 22, 2015

Elsa Inspired GRWM- Earth Mineral Cosmetics

Hey readers, I just got some things from Earth Mineral Cosmetics to try out, I'm gonna be having a review but I wanted to show you some looks with them first.
For this first one it's a Disney Frozen Elsa Inspired look.

Go check out Earth Mineral and Brija for some of the products I used for this look.



 Products Used:
Eyes- Brija Eye Primer
Earth Mineral Cosmetics Purple Crystal (lid) and Amethyst (outer lid)
Pacifica Enlightened Palette (only used the lightest color as a highlight)
Pysicians Formula Eye Boosting Liner
ZuZu Lux Onyx Mascara

Lips- Earth Mineral Cotmetics Daliah Rose Balm
Brija Countess Gloss
 Purple Crystal and Amethyst
 Daliah Rose and Countess

Hope you liked the look! Watch out for my next look and review!
I have a lot of reviews and more GRWM's coming soon!

Thank you for reading.

Stay Healthy,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment