Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Etsy Shop- Eco Makes Perfect

Guess what.. I have opened an Etsy shop! I've started making my own natural, eco friendly, skincare products! Of course you know I use natural products, and I've been wanting to make my own for a while, so I am now! I'm making body scrubs, lip balms, perfume oils, room/pillow mists, and soon to come products will be facial lotions and serums, soaps, lotion, body butters, and lotion bars.
I am BEYOND excited about this new journey! It brings me so much joy making natural products that are safe to use. All of my products are made with 100% natural ingredients, and many organic ingredients. 
Here are all of my links-
Etsy,
Facebook,
Instagram,
Twitter.

I wanted to share with you a few photos of my products, so here they are!
 Pumpkin Spice Latte Body Scrub.
 Spiced Hot Chocolate Body Scrub.

 Coffee Body Scrub.
 Vanilla Body Scrub.
Winter Lip Balms- Vanilla Mint and Coffee.

So go check out my shop, browse around, and if you have any questions about my products are skincare at all I would love to answer them, or find the answers for you! 

Wishing you all a healthy, happy life!

2 comments:

  1. Those are such brilliant products you have there, Taylor! I absolutely love the idea of natural, homemade skin care products. Nature is rich with so many useful elements, and what better way to harness them than to start at home, with things that you can use to take care of yourself. It’s a great business idea as well. Like what they say, do something you enjoy, and you’ll never have to work for the rest of your life. Thanks for sharing that! All the best!

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete