Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Earth Mineral Cosmetics- 2 Valentines Day Looks

Here is another look done with some products I got from Earth Mineral Cosmetics!
It's Valentines Day inspired, and a look done 2 ways. The first is a more natural look and the second is slightly more dramatic.
Here are the 2 main brands I used for this look-
Earth Mineral Cosmetics
Brija




  Look 1- Natural Girly Look.
This is great for an everyday look, or for going out.

 Products Used: 
Eyes- Brija Eye Primer
Brija Allure Shadow (lid)
Earth Mineral Cosmetics Peach (mid lid)
The All Natural Face Plum Honey (outer lid)
Pacifica Enlightened Palette- (used dark purple on outer lid to darken it up)
Pysicians Formula Eye Booster liner
ZuZu Lux Black Mascara

Lips- 
Eco Makes Perfect Coffee lipbalm
Earth Mineral Cosmetics Tinted lip balm (golden pink)
 And I highlighted with the lightest color from this Mineral Fusion trio. (I don't remember the name. I think its glamorous or stunning though)
 I love the combo of all of these shadows!

 Allure, Peach, Plum Honey, Pacifica Purple, Mineral Fusion highlight. Check out that sheen on Peach in the first picture! :O
 You'll see this purple in the second look (Brija Yvonne Lip Jelly). Earth Mineral Cosmetics Golden Pink

 Look 2!
More of a date night look but I still wore this to work so it can be everyday for sure, just a little more colorful.

All I did was add more of the dark purple Pacifica color to my outer corner, another coat of mascara, and added that Brija Lip Jelly to my lips and BOOM, there you have it! 
I love these looks so much! I feel like they have a flirty, romantic look to them. Great for Valentines day, a date night, or if you're just feeling girly!
Thanks so much for reading!

Stay Healthy, 

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment