Saturday, July 19, 2014

♡ Whole Foods Haul! ♡

I know I've been doing a lot of hauls lately, but I'm leaving Sunday to stay at Micah and his family's home for the week so I needed things for the trip. :)
Here's what I got at Whole Foods.


 Of course I had to get some Buchi. ;)
 I got 2 packs of the Vega protein smoothie mixes (only one shown). I got the chocolate and the tropical ones. I haven't tried them yet but I'll let you know how they taste.
 I saw these Mongo Kiss lip balms and they looked so cute so I smelled the vanilla honey and it seriously smells like a vanilla latte or something (no coffee scent, just warm vanilla goodness) and sense it was $2 I went ahead and got it. It already works amazingly.
 Sorry this one is a little blurry. I got some blades for my razor. Gotta have them smooth legs. ;)
 I needed shampoo so I got the Andalou citrus shampoo. It smells like a fresh orange!
 I wanted a little something for my face to wear for Micah's sister's wedding next weekend but didn't want a heavy foundation so I got the Andalou (if you can't tell I love me some Andalou Naturals) Brightening BB Cream.

 Here is it on my skin. It evens out my face really well and I love it so far.
 Then on the way home I stopped by a local shop that carries The Naked Bee and got one of my favorite natural scents! Orange Blossom Honey lotion! It's amazing, just trust me on this! I also got some local natural lemongrass soap.

 I promise I'm gonna get my spending in control, although I still have a few things to pick up before leaving for Micah's so there may or may not be another haul coming haha. :P

Stay Natural,
Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Great post! what exactly is kambouchi? don't think we have that in Ireland!

    New Post on weight-loss, would love if you could check it out
    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete