Tuesday, July 22, 2014

LOTD- Simply Winged Liner

This winged liner look is one I've been doing a lot lately (mostly in the car on the way to work, cause I'm not driving hehe). I'm using lots of new products from my hauls lately so here they are in action.
 Here is what I used:
Face- Andalou Brightening BB Cream.
Oh Sudz concealer (under eye and redness. I did wash my hands after applying this to blemishes though).
Eyes- TANF Oily Lid Primer.
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster pencil and felt tip liners. I used the pencil to line my waterline and tightline, but only the outer half since I have small eyes.
Eyelash curler. 
I don't normally use mascara but when I do I sneak my moms Pacifica mascara.
Lips- Mongo Kiss Vanilla Honey lip balm. 

2 comments:

  1. Your skin looks flawless! Really wanna try out Physicians Formula <3

    *New Post* http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete