Sunday, July 13, 2014

♡ Summer Haul- Clothes, Makeup, ect. ♡

I've been doing a little too much shopping lately, so here's some stuff I got. ;)


 High low dress from Kohls. I loove this dress. It'll be what I wear for Micah's sister's wedding next weekend! :)
 (also from Kohls) this is the perfect lace date dress for me. It fits perfectly!
 Love this cute tank top from Target.


 Both of these were on sale from Rue 21 for $5 each! :O
 My mom got this Calendula salve from the Vitamin Shoppe because I actually got a little bit of dermatitis on the sides of my mouth from a reaction using the Giovanni shampoo and it got on the corners of my mouth and irritated it. This helped wonderfully and the dermatitis is pretty much gone.
From Whole Foods I got the Mineral Fusion nail polish remover and the Fossil nail polish but I don't really like it so I'm gonna see if I can return it. 
Then from Walmart I got the Physicians Formula Sexy Booster eyeliner trio. They are all black and it comes with a felt tip liquid, a kohl, and roll up pencil liner (that is the order they are swatched), and I love them so far. They actually smell like vanilla! I guess I know what the scent of sexy is now. ;P

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you went back to pick up the dress in teal? Your right it looks so pretty :D

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it goes better with my skintone :) thank you!!

      Delete