Thursday, July 17, 2014

♡ Lots of Empties! ♡

Hey everyone! I've been collecting up my empties for a few months now, so there's a good amount to show.
 Skincare:
Sample of Nourish Organics Face Lotion- I got this sample from Whole Foods and LOVED it! I actually picked up 2 and I'm still working on the second one. This one sample lasted me over 3 weeks! It feels amazing on the skin, so soft and silky, and a little goes a very long way! It soaks in well and smells like roses (but not the fake kind of scent), I will probably end up getting the full size. It's great!
Andalou Naturals Apricot Cleansing Milk- This is a great cool weather cleanser, it's non-foaming and cleans well without drying at all. It's not enough for me in the summer time but that's alright. It smells like straight up apricots (which I love). It didn't make my skin irritated or red at all. I would buy this again.
Rainwater Botanials Repair Serum- This was a re purchase for me. This is a great rich serum for scarring,acne, dry skin, ect. It smells very strongly but that's from all of the good oils in it. I didn't find that it helped with acne much but it was great for winter. I may or may not get this agian. I like the antioxidant serum much more.
Rainwater Botanicals Troubled Skin Serum- This is a light serum for acne. It helped my skin slightly but what I loved about this was the consistency of it. It's very silky and almost a gel. It soaks in and is good for summer. I would get this again
 Hair & Body:
Acure Lemongrass Shampoo- This was good for the fist half, but like the other Acure shampoos I've tried it kind of stopped washing my hair well after that. The smell was very fresh but I don't think I'll get this again
Acre Lemongrass Lotion- This however, I would get again! This was my second bottle and I loved every bit of it. It smells like a fresh spring morning and soaks in and leaves your skin soft as can be.
Deep Steep Grapefruit Body Wash- This was a nice body wash that cleansed well and moisturized my skin a little at the same time. It was pretty thin but I would get this again. As you can see I love citrus scents. ;)
 Everyone Hand Sanitizer (peppermint & citrus)- This was a nice natural hand sanitizer and I've already repurchased this in a different scent.
Toms toothpaste- This was okay but had fluoride in it so I will not be getting the full size and it kind of burned my mouth.
Vita Care toothpaste- This however I loved! It's pretty natural and the taste is amazing! Plus a little goes a long way.
The Naked Bee Orange Blossom Honey Lip Balm- This, I gotta admit, is probably the best lip balm I have used! I got this at a local shop. And this scent is one of my favorites. It leaves my lips so soft and smooth! And it's organic!
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips eyeliner- This was a great roll up liner! I've already re purchased this in a separate set (the "sexy booster" set haha). The only bad thing is these are only sold in sets of three. It smudges a little but lasts well on the upper lash line.
 Better Homes Spicy Sugared Cinnamon wax cubes- I loved this sweet scent! I would get this again! 
Coconut oil- This stuff is pretty much amazing for everything. I've already bought more of this.
 Simply Balanced Dark Chocolate Mixed Berry- These were so yummy and the perfect sweet treat. Great with nuts/raisins. 
Peppermint tea- I love mint tea and have already gotten more.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Spectrum brand of coconut oil! Think I'll start drinking some peppermint tea :)

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's great! You should try the tea, it's so fresh and yummy! It's great cold too!

      Delete