Wednesday, July 9, 2014

♡ Brightwork At Kingsfest!! ♡

Hello again dearies! It's almost been 2 weeks but I wanted to get the vlog for this up the same time as this post but I've actually tried to upload the vlog 6 times. It keeps stopping in the middle of the upload and just staying there! I've tried re editing it a few times and it still won't go. I'll try to have it up as soon as I can though.
In the meantime here are some pictures I took when I went to Kingsfest to see Micah play with his band Brightwork! It was actually a pretty big deal. Toby Mac was there, Thousand Foot Krutch and other well known bands. Needless to say I was feeling very proud. :')
 I saw this and wanted to jump in the back and steal all the produce I could haha.
 Stopped by Target to get me some spf :)


 We got a little lost and had to call Dad to save us, he knows pretty much every road in Virginia haha.







 The stage!
 YAY BRIGHTWORK!!!
 There's my Micah slappin dat bass ;)

 Until I can get that vlog uploaded here's there three newest songs that will be coming out on their new cd just next month!

Rescue Remedy- here

Write This Down- here
Difference- here

No comments:

Post a Comment