Tuesday, December 17, 2013

♡ Natural Spa Night Favorites



Hey guys! I'm in such a blogging mood today! I wanted to share my spa night favorites. On those days when I need a relaxing night this is what I do.

Pre bath-

I make a cup of tea, normally some kind of detox tea, vanilla hazelnut or mint, Then i put on a wax melt- My favorite right now is Christmas Memories from Soy Candles and Things

Bath time!

I like using some lavender epsom salt- which helps sore muscles and is great to help you relax.

When I don't have lavender ES I use a few drops of lavender oil. And I almost always use 10 to 15 drops of tea tree oil, which also helps sore muscles.



I like to have a rich lip balm- this one is the Honey House Naturals lip butter, it's really thick and moisturizes very well!

Even though I've finished it up I really liked this Briar Mtn Farm Bath Fizzie-
the scent is Almond and not only smells amazing but I would use a small chunk of this in my bath water and it made it so moisturizing and almost creamy! Gotta get some more of these.

 I recently made a body scrub with sugar, coconut oil, tea tree, lavender, and lemon oils. It's so moisturizing and feels lovely!


After my bath it's time to moisturize! My current lotion is the Burts Bees Milk and Honey lotion and though it isn't the most natural you can get, It's natural enough for me. There's a couple ingredients I'm not totally happy with but since they aren't in many of my other things, it's fine for me.
I like to mix some coconut oil in with this to give it a little extra boost. This is only about $7. (From Target,Walmart, Kroger, and Rite Aid

  My current face moisturizer is the Avolon Organics Lavender Night Cream. I haven't been using it enough yet to know if I really LOVE it but any cream that is very moisturizing is good, I again like to add some kind of oil to it.
The past couple time I've been using some evening primrose oil to it, hoping it'll help my acne.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment