Sunday, December 15, 2013

♡ Life Update- Let's be real

Okay guys so... I know I'm back now but there are some things going on in my life lately that I wanted to share with you.

#1 
A little over a month ago we had a house fire.. I have a whole vlog story on it here .
We're all okay and our house is fine and still standing! 
So with all of that craziness things were busy and all over the place for a while. Things are just starting to get back to normal.

#2
I got a job!
That's right! My first (non youtube) job! I just had my first day on Friday! I'm working at a movie theater! I'm not working everyday but I'm gonna try my best to keep with my channel and blog! Cause I miss blogging really. 

Plus I'm trying to stay active and fit with working out more. And since my boyfriend (Micah) lives so far away I talk with him on the phone and skype a lot. 
And with it being the Christmas season everyone is busier.

Just know that if I'm gone for a couple of weeks then I'm just busy and I'll try my best to balance everything :) 
Thank you for your understanding and patience!

I am doing Vlogmas on my youtube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment