Sunday, December 8, 2013

♡ Blissoma Mild Rice Cleanser

Hi everyone! It's been a while! Long story shot we had a fire at our house... here is the vlog with that story- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NysGWznO89U&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNw1BShtVq4SmmXGkWEMbSg

This is a little review for the Blissoma cleanser





I think this is my favorite natural cleanser I have used so far. It smells amazing! Very strongly of essential oils (pretty lemony but I love it)
and has tiny bits of rice in it (so small you can barely feel it on your skin).

This doesn't foam at all (which I don't mind), and it a little thin so I use about 1 and a half pumps and sometimes 2. The longer I massage it into my skin, the better my skin looks and feels. 
I love that it cleans my face without drying it out at all! In the summer I might not even need moisturizer.
I also think it helps with my acne some too!

The only thing I don't like about this is the price.. It's about $27. But to me it's worth it and I would totally get it again if I can't find something that I like as much but for cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment