Wednesday, December 18, 2013

♡ Wishlist Wednesday! Moisture, Moisture, Moisture! ♡

It's been a while but here are some more things I want to try! Let me know if you've tried any of these :)

 Deep Steep- Brown Sugar body butter

I've been hearing great things about this lately and since it's winter I just want as much moisture as I can get. Plus it's totally natural! :)

 Andalou Naturals Cleansing Milk- 
I love creamy cleansers and this looks lovely!
And once again it seems very moisturizing! 

Rainwater Botanicals Antioxidant Serum-
From the 2 I've tried, I love RB serums! And I can't wait to smell it, everything I've had from RB smells AMAZING!

 Desert Essence Pure Jojoba Oil-
I really like skin oils an mixing them with moisturizers to give them a little boost so I want to get me some of this to do that with.

Weleda Almond Skin Oil-
I want to try anything from Weleda really, I just picked this. But I'd like to try anything from them, oils, lotion, body wash, you name it.

 Micheal Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer-
I have a honey cleanser from MT that I like and I'd love to try more stuff from them! Their products are pretty well priced for how much you get in my opinion.


Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter-
Or body wash! I love this scent and I'd love to try more forms of it! And I know Pacifica isn't the most natural but it's better than some!
 

So there you have it. What is on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment