Saturday, February 7, 2015

Tea Time Chit Chat! Best Tea Ever and Brand Update

Hello my dears, it's time for another tea time chit chat!
Just a little update and such.

Starting with my new Tea obsession- Teavana's Samurai Chai Tea! 
This stuff is amazing! It is so rich and spicey! I love it. I drink it with just some sugar in it, no milk. It doesn't have a very strong leafy taste, which is weird since it's a loose leaf tea. I had never been to Teavana before, and last weekend I went to the mall with Micah and the band guys and there was one there and I tried this tea outside and was blown away by it. Seriously the BEST tea I have ever had! I can't wait to try more.

New Supplies and Eco Makes Perfect update-
I've gotten some more oils lately for skincare making of course.
From Nature's Oil I got Pumpkin Seed Oil (which is very nourishing to the skin), Carrot Seed Oil (great for anti aging and scarring), and White Fir essential oil which I'm gonna be using for a mens cologne oil.
I got the pumpkin and carrot oils for a Brightening Serum I'm gonna be working on, not sure when that will be up because I have a loot more ingredients to get for that, but I'm so excited for that because I have so much scarring on my skin from my acne battles that take place on my face. :P And of course someone has to test it out first so I guess I'll take on for the team and try it out, oh darn. ;)

Are there any products that you would like to see me make for Eco Makes Perfect? I am in the process of working on soaps, bath melts, and body butters. And I can tell you the bath melts and butters will be out very soon. If you have any ideas at all please leave it in the comments on just message me on Etsy, or Twitter!

Etsy Shop  

Eco Makes Perfect Facebook
Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment