Friday, February 20, 2015

Bears Beauty Review

Hello readers, I'm bringing you another Etsy review today from the Bears Beauty skincare brand! I love their homemade natural feel to their shop and I was really excited to try this stuff, I have some new favorites from this batch of products as well! 



Feeling Fruity body butter- I love this stuff! It's smooth and softening and the smell is so amazing! It reminds me of a smoothie or summertime. This is great for my dry hands and elbows. It's rich without being to thick to rub in and I really enjoy that about it. I plan on buying this again very soon!
Luxurious face butter- It feels very silky to blend it and moisturizes really well. I also love the yellow color. Great for a skin treat! Since this has sea buckthorn it's great for nourishing and brightening scarring.
Daily detox scrub- A nice gentle scrub to without being over drying. It doesn't leave my skin all tight and dry. It gets dry skin off without sucking all the moisture out of my skin.
Toothpaste- A clay based toothpaste, I love the taste though! Better than I was expecting! It doesn't burn my mouth like the Earth Paste does. I'm normally not crazy about clay toothpastes but this is really nice. I got the tangerine mint and I love the flavor.
Hemp She Aloe- This is actually my least favorite. The texture of this is very thick, it can be a little hard to rub in. I like something that's a little more creamy like the body butter. I wasn't crazy about it but I know people who love it, just didn't work for me. But my favorites from this make up for it for sure. 

Overall I am very happy with the products! Favorites are the face butter and body butter, they are amazing and smell so good! Be sure to check out Bears Beauty on Etsy or their home website

No comments:

Post a Comment