Friday, February 6, 2015

New Eco Makes Perfect Rose Serum!

Hello my dear readers! So happy to do this post!
This is the announcement of the new Eco Makes Perfect Rose Serum!!

Here is my summery of it-

This serum is great for dry, sensitive, or aging skin types. It can even help clear acne!
Rose and lavender oils work to sooth and calm irritated skin. Pumpkin oil nourishes skin, leaving a smooth, non greasy glow to the skin. Even if you have oily skin don't right this off just yet, using oils can balance your skins oil production
Lavender and rosemary essential oils are anti-bacterial making it great for acne skin.

I've personally been using this serum for weeks now and my skin loves it. It is so much more even, glowy, and CLEAR. I didn't think it could be done!

The sample size is $3 and the full size is $12! Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment