Friday, August 29, 2014

Andalou Naturals Lemon Cleanser

This is going to be a very short review because this is a great product and there's only so many ways to say that.

This is a beautiful creamy cleanser. It smells lemony and sweet, which is nice.
It's between a gel and a cream, a very nice texture. It feels nice and smooth when I'm washing my face with it. I haven't sen a huge difference in the brightness of my skin but it is more even and I feel like it is helping with ache scarring.
It doesn't take much either, I've had this for months and barely used half and I use it everyday, sometimes twice a day.
I've been very impressed with Andalou Naturals, I've recently purchased some more products from this line that just came in yesterday, so I'm excited to test those out. 
This cleanser might be a little too "harsh" for winter but summer it's great! 

2 comments: