Friday, September 12, 2014

Summer Favorites!

I totally thought I'd already posted this! So sorry it's this late but here it is, what I was loving this summer!

 Face: Andalou Naturals BB Cream- I love this brand so I was happy to find this bb cream. It works great for me really! It's a sheer tint so it doesn't cover much but I've never wanted something that covers everything, I like to actually like to see my skin. I like to mix this with my OhSudz concealer if I want to cover some redness though.
Nourish Organic Face Lotion- I got this sample from from Whole Foods and it lasted me so long, This little thing lasted me weeks! It was light and great for summer.
Tamanu Oil- I was mixing this with the Nourish lotion and I've been using it on it's own to moisturize and it works beautifully. You can just use a little and it'll soak into your skin or you can really build it up for extra moisture.

Eyes: Physicians Formula Eyeliners- Sexy Booster felt tip- This was nice but it only lasted maybe a month before the tip dried out. It lasted all day though and was easy to take off with coconut oil and wore nicely. Eye Booster- I'm liking this liner more than the felt tip so far, it's a brush tip and is so precise! Once again it lasts all day and easy to remove. It claims to boost your eyelashes after a few weeks but I haven't noticed anything yet.

Lip Balm: Naked Bee- I love this stuff, it smells great and moisturizes my lips well and leaves them soft after it dries or wears off. Mongo Kiss- This is also great. The scent is like pure vanilla and is so relaxing to smell when applying. This totally nourishes my lips and the texture is so smooth and silky. Great for night or day.

Nails: Zoya Colbie- I love this dark red color for anytime of the year. It has an almost purple tint to it but not very noticeable at all. It wears well so I'd like to try more from Zoya.

2 comments:

  1. Wanna try out the lip balm! I've been using Blistex but would love a natural alternative!

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete