Sunday, August 10, 2014

Burts Bees Lip Haul!

At my Target there is a special going on that if you buy 2 Burts Bees lip products you get $5 back in Target gift card, so of course I had to take advantage of this deal. Here's what I got.



 Lip Crayon- Sedona Sands, Lip Shine- Blush, Lip Shimmer- Apricot


 (Natural light, same order as above)
 Sedona Sands
 Blush
 Apricot

I love these so far! The lip crayon has a weird old-lady-lip-stick scent though which I'm not crazy about. The lip shine smells very swet and fruity, and the lip shimmer smells very minty which are both very pleasant. :)

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try there lip products! which one came out really pigmented?

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say the lip shimmer and they're tinted lip balms give the best color, but the darker lip crayons look pretty pigmented :)

      Delete
  2. I love this brand! :) nice review :)

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete