Sunday, August 3, 2014

Summer Mountain Trip!

Here are pictures from my trip from the other week, I went to stay with Micah and his family, his sister Leah got married that weekend so that was so exciting!






 Micah made this AMAZING gluten free blueberry pie! 




 Hannah (Micah's sister) did my hair and makeup this day.
 Hannah and I made coffee ice cubes. I'm not normally much on coffee but when I go there I have coffee almost every day, cause they always make it. I like it best ice with sugar and almond milk.


 Their little dog Sadie. :)


 You know how I love chickens!
 Crab apple tree.




 Leah (Micah's sister) and her new husband Zach! :D


 

1 comment:

  1. Aw! The Wedding looks so good :D the teal dress looks amazing :) they have a blueberry bush? Yummy!!! I nominated you for the Liebster Award btw, the award is on my page!

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete