Friday, August 22, 2014

Fall Is Coming...

We all know fall is getting close and I am SO excited for that! I've been looking forward to the fall drinks, clothing, and candles starting to come out! I mean who doesn't like a pumpkin spice lattes? I feel like with Fall coming some of my business and stress just float...or fall away. ;)

 My sexy sweat pants pose haha. All the clothes are from Target (surprise surprise). The pants were $14, the tank top (not new) is now $7, and the cardigan is $14 right now (on sale).
 And these shirts are on sale right now for $5 each. The sale is only till the 23rd this month.
 If you can't tell... I love this cardigan!
 And I got these new wax melts (or "melties" as I call them) from Kohls today! It smells like fall air, spices and a little sweet. AMAZING!!

2 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin spice lattes! mmmmm, great post with photos and everything! love it

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete