Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Scrubsessions- Bath Favorites + DIY Body Scrubs



Lately I've been loving my homemade scrubs! The white scrub is my lavender vanilla scrub, (the scrub is for my mint one but i did the same thing, just swapped out the mint for lavender oil and vanilla) the dark one is my new coffee scrub! This was my first try so I'll do a full recipe soon when I master it.. But the caffeine in the coffee is supposed to help get rid of cellulite (yes I have some).

Another scrub to help that is a lemon scrub. I don't have one currently made but I will soon, it;s great for summer! Not sure if either of those work to get rid of cellulite by I'll keep you posted.

I've also been enjoying my Deep Steep body wash in the grapefruit scent! As well as this huge washing sponge, it's so soft and relaxing to use.

What have been your bath favorites or Scrubsessions lately? :)

Stay Health,
Taylor



3 comments:

  1. I love scrubs too :-)))) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Me too, they're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the coffee scrub recipe. :)

    http://ourownkind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete