Thursday, May 22, 2014

Health Update: Vegetarian, Raw & Blogilates! + I Had Gluten?!

Hey everyone, Just wanted to do a little health-date for you.

Vegetarian:
Monday I started cutting out meat again, just to help clear out my system and give it a rest from all the harsh meats. No, I probably won't be vegetarian forever but just to give my body a rest. I've been enjoying nuts, seeds, and Cliff kids bars for some protein.

Raw:
I've also been trying to eat more raw meals. I ALWAYS feel best when I eat raw. I love doing a smoothie and a plate of mixed fruit for breakfast and a huge salad or mixed raw veggies for lunch. Some of my favorite fruits are oranges, apples, strawberries and watermelon.
For veggies I've been enjoying carrots, orange or yellow bell peppers and broccoli. If you have any good healthy veggie dips leave it in the comments please.

 This was just my dinner from last night.

And my lunch from whole foods today.

I Had Gluten?!
Just the other day I went by Starbucks for a treat and got a double choc. chip frap....Little did I know the java chips have gluten in them... Needless to say I was feeling that gluten. I felt it in the right side of my back where my liver is. No more java chips for this girl.

Blogilates:
On the upside I have been crazy healthy today. I made THIS detox water...and filled up my jar about 4 times. (I don't have mint leaves so I just used lemon balm and basil.)


 I also just found Blogilates! This girl is AMAZING! I love her routines and I did this one... 

It totally kicked my butt, I had to give a couple of the moves a few tries before getting it right. It was awesome though! I will be doing many more of her routines!

What have you been doing to be healthy this week so far?

Stay Health,
Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment