Monday, May 26, 2014

♡ My Fitness Rouinte ♡

(This was pre-written a couple of weeks ago)

Hey there!
I just wanted to share my fitness routine with you. I kind of switch it up from day to day, so I don't always do all of these. Sometimes I'll just do different exercises. I tend to exercise every day, unless I'm feeling like crap for some reason, or just crazy busy.


What I do:
Squats: Works the legs, butt, and abs.

Crunches: Works the abs.
 
100s: Works the abs and legs. 
 
Bike Crunches: Works the abs and legs. 



Side Twists: Works the abs and waistline.


Kick Backs: Works the abs, legs, butt, and arms. 


Arm Up and Downs: Works the arms. (I hold a weight, or sometimes no weight, above my head and bend my arms back and forth from my elbows.)


Poses I do:

Bridge: Works the abs and butt.

Pigeon: Works the thighs and butt.


Plank: Works pretty much the whole body.

( I don't have pictures for either of these.)
Warrior

Lunge


Other poses:






No comments:

Post a Comment