Friday, April 11, 2014

♡ Whole Foods Haul- Beauty & Food ♡

You know how I love Whole Foods, and I was there the other day to pick up some things for my trip to Micah's so I wanted to show you what I got.

 Acure lemongrass clarifying shampoo,
Acure lemongrass lotion- This is a repurchase for me. My 3rd bottle of Acure lotion and 2nd of this scent.
Deep Steep Grapefruit Bergamont body wash (are you seeing a citrus theme?)

 Jason Nourishing Apricot Deodorant- I love apricot scents and I needed a new deodorant since it seems I can't find one that works for me (Green your routine for deodorant is coming soon).
Alba Un-petroleum Tangerine Lip Balm- Yes, more citrus! This smells amazing at has spf 18, which is great scent citrus (and lavender) oil make your skin more susceptible to sunburn.


Just come bars to take with me.


I got me some more Buchi (whole post coming later)
and Mom got some Glutino pop tarts (which are all gone now) and they were amazing! Tastes just like a pop tart! Not healthy, but yummy!!


1 comment: