Tuesday, April 8, 2014

♡ Late March Favorites- Brija, Music, Days & More ♡

 Sorry it's so late but here's my March Favorites!

Makeup-
Brija- I love everything I got from Brija. The eyeshadows, cream eyeshadow, and lip gloss. Swatches here
OhSudz light warm conealer- this works great under my eyes.

 Foods-
I've become a little obsessed with fruit snacks from Target. They are so good!
Buchi- I just tried this from Whole Foods a couple weeks ago but I had to put it in here. It doesn't taste like normal Kombucha! Video and post coming soon!

Other-
Kingsfoil- Micah turned me on to this band a while ago and I'm loving their music, I really like Grapevine Valentine, Morning Dove, What Your Mother Taught You, Give It Up Now acoustic, and pretty much all of A Broken Heart is a Bleeding Heart- Listen here

Book- Shatter Me- I loved this book, it was such a fast read for me and I found the writing beautiful! 

Show- Vampire Diaries- I'm in mid season 4 now and it's crazy but I love it. It's addictive (just like fruit snacks) ;P

Pinterest-I specifically love looking at pictures of cute couples! I'm such a lover at heart. 

Favorite Days-
Just the other week when Micah was visiting we sat outside a couple of days and that was the funest time just cuddling outside with the guy I love. And it's free.
Another good day was going to see Divergent with Micah and my friend Amanda and we got tropical smoothie after! We were the only ones in the theatre so we were talking the whole time. Plus the weather was great that day.

What are your current favorites?

2 comments:

  1. A bit more expensive, but non-GMO are Annie's Fruit Snacks. They sell them in Target. If you go to the Easter section right now they were selling them there in a variety pack for a bit cheaper if you can still find them. We enjoy fruit snacks in this house too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've had those, they are great! Thanks so much :D

      Delete