Friday, April 18, 2014

♡ A Few Empties ♡



 Of course I've used up more fruit snacks ;)
I tried a 22 bar, which was awesome and I wanna try more!
I finished the Skin Detox tea, it tasted nice and I think it id help add a nice glow to my skin! :)

Beauty-
Venus Embrace Razor- I realized I should switch to a natural razor so I threw this out. Here's my natural razor.
ELF Eye Primer- This was so old it was making my eyes burn and it's not natural.
Degree Deodorant- Again not natural, I'm scared to get breast cancer so this is going as well.
Devita SPF 30 Moisturizer- I loved this stuff and plan on getting it again.
Deep Steep Body Butter- Loved the brown sugar vanilla scent but it was very thick, which was great for my hands but it took a while to rub it into my arms and legs. I might try the lotion next.

And I finished a pen...yes, a pen. But it was mint scented and was the smoothest pen ever! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment