Sunday, March 3, 2013

♡ Derma E Exfoliating Scrub With Fruit Enzymes and Dead Sea Salt


This is my first Derma e product and I am very impressed! This is the Exfoliating Scrub with Fruit Enzymes and Dead Sea Salt, (Don't let the sea salt scare you, it isn't very harsh). I found this at the Vitamin Shoppe on sale for $11 and it's normally $13 there. On dermstore.com it says this is 100% natural! I hope that is true, and I don't see anything that screams 'unnatural' in the ingredient list. The lady at my Vitamin Shoppe recommended this to me, she said it works good for girls with breakouts and even for her so I wanted to try it.



It kind of feels like lotion on your face (but not in a bad way). One of the things I love about this is the scent! It smells really fruity and tropical! I don't see a huge difference yet. I was only using it 2 times a week so I'm bumping it up to every other day, it is gentle enough for daily use if you needed to.
Even if it doesn't clear my skin up some, I still think it's worth the money. It gets my skin really clean without drying it out AND without leaving a weird filmy feeling on my face! I LOVE THIS STUFF!! 

I'm looking to try more Derma E products as I finish up my other skincare things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment