Thursday, March 28, 2013

♡ Rosemary Potatoes! ♡

I have been meaning to make this post for a while now. Micah made these for my family a few months back and we LOVED them, so I've been making them quite a bit and I wanted to share it with you! They are so amazing and the best thing is...IT'S EASY! 

What I Use-
Red Potatoes,
Rosemary,
Parsley,
Garlic Salt,
Basil,
Pepper,
Olive or Coconut oil.
 
 First, all you do is wash the potatoes (I use red) and cut them into bite size pieces. Put them on a baking sheet with parchment paper (so it doesn't stick, cause if you don't have the paper, it will :P )
 Spread them out on a baking sheet and add rosemary, parsley, garlic salt, pepper, and basil. I honestly don't use any measurements. So you can add however much you like.

 Cook them in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes (or until golden) at 350. 

And it's that easy! These are great and something that you can just throw them in the oven and enjoy a show or some downtime until they are done. 

Let me know if you try these!

Stay healthy!
XX-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment