Wednesday, March 13, 2013

♡ Lunch at Nanny's!

Every week my Nanny (Grandmother) makes lunch for everyone in the family around our little family square (where we live) on every Sunday. My Pop has been in the hospital, (but he's a lot better now) so me and Mom thought that we should give Nanny a break from cooking, so a couple of my cousins and I made some things to bring over there, of course as much as Nanny loves to cook she still made a few things :P Here's what I made...
 Rosemary roasted potatoes, (I'll have a full recipe sometime soon)
Orange glazed carrots,
And a semi greek salad with feta, grapes and tomatoes! 

All my food was a hit over Nanny's, all of the salad was gone and most of the carrots and potatoes.

Have a great day and stay healthy,
XX -Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment