Monday, February 25, 2013

♡ Burts Bees Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizing Cream ♡

This is my current moisturizer and I really like it! The Burts Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream is 99% natural and paraben free!! It's great for winter because it is so moisturizing, though it might be a little much for me in the summer time. It really soaks in and I can't feel it wash off when I wash my face, so I can tell it's going it's job and not just sitting on my skin. I do have sensitive skin and this works great for me. It's $15 from Walmart, Target or Kroger.




I like that it has a pump so it makes it really easy to use and keeps germs from getting in the product!
It's a fairly thick consistency but very easy to blend in.

Overall I think this is a great moisturizer, I totally recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment