Saturday, June 20, 2015

Life Update- I Need Glasses?!

Hello my dear readers, I wanted to have a little sit down chat with you.
I'm writing this sitting in Starbucks drinking some water and eating way more chocolate than I should be right now. I just got off of work and since it was a Saturday it was of course very busy! If you don't know I work at a movie theatre, and I love it. And as much as I wish I could just blog and youtube for a living I sadly cannot. :( 
At work I have been in the box office selling tickets most days and before Summer started when it was slow I would read....and by "read" I mean A LOT. I'm talking about 50-150 pages a day for hours at a time... And at first I was fine. But after a few weeks my eyes started aching really bad, they were also very sensitive to the light. I also had a head ache off and on. Of course once all of that crap started I stopped the reading. The achy eyes took about a week to go away, and after it did I waited a couple of days and then tried reading again for only about 10 minutes but that set it off again, my eyes started hurting yet again.. So I decided it was time to get my eyes checked, this was my first eye exam EVER! 
So the eye Dr. told me I have functional vision, meaning I can see and do everything fine but my eyes over focus and over work themselves.. So I need glasses to help relax my eyes, I'm really hoping that will take this eye strain away and I'll be able to finally read again! I miss it! 

Also... I cut my hair! A lot hahah...
 Surprise! hahaha. It was a total out of the blue decision but I love it! It feels a lot better and healthier. I haven't had it this short in a while but I'm really liking it. I can just wash it and go if I need to!

I've also started writing poetry again, and it feels really good to write again. Let me know if yall would like me to start up my writing blog again, I wasn't getting a lot of views on it so I just stopped, but I would love to start it up again if that is something you guys would read and enjoy. Let me know in the comments!

That's what's been up in my life... What have you been up to??? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment