Monday, June 29, 2015

May/June Favorites!

Hello my dears! I hope you are all doing well. Have you done anything fun yet for summer? Let me know in the comments. Sorry this is kin of late but I hope you still enjoy it!

I feel like I haven't one a favorites post in months, and I guess it has been a while. 

It doesn't seam like I have much to show you but I'm really loving this stuff so they are quite special.

 Let's start off with hair since I just chopped all of my hair off basically. I'm loving my hair short though.
I've been using this moisture milk from Shea Moisture every time I wash my hair, right after I get out and dry my hair just a little I put this in (focusing it on the ends, but putting t everywhere but my roots of course,) and I wrap up my hair in a towel for a while so it can set.
It leaves my hair feeling soft and nourished. And let me tell you, the smell is amazing! It smells like a sweet icing or some kind of yummy treat! Even the friend who did my hair said my hair smelled good. And who doesn't want that?
 Of course I have to include some Pacifica in here. I've been loving this Lotus Garden scent! It's the perfect balance of floral and fruity (which are my two favorite kind of scents). Its also great for summer. I love their body butter, it's extremely moisturizing an soaks in as long as you don't apply too much.

Now some of you may remember that I'm not normally a face makeup wearer but I this Pacifica BB Cream has changed my mind, and my face. ;)
It's a light tint with a bit of a glow to it, which I love. It is also light enough where it doesn't feel like I have anything on my face at all, but it still evens my skintone and gives a little coverage. I've been mixing it with my SPF for my face and it works amazingly for me.
  Next are these two lovely nail polishes from Zoya. The first one is Bar, a gorgeous tan sparkly color. The second is Wednesday, a slightly muted turquoise. I love wearing these together, it makes me feel very chic and fancy (which I totally am....right? :P)
 Moving on to non- beauty favorites! 
Now I am a chocolate lover, like I could just eat it all day and be perfectly happy. I'm also a fancy chocolate lover, so these new chocolate bars from Lindt are amazing! This is the chocolate sundae one but before that I had the coffee one (don't remember the full name), and that was some of the best chocolate I've ever had! It was like a Starbucks rink in a chocolate bar! Best of both worlds huh?

I also have a couple of apps to tell you about.
The first is Overdrive, it's a library app that syncs with your local libraries an you can download e-books and audio books, and I haven't been able to read lately because of my eyes (see Life Update post for the whole story) so I've been listening to audio books.
I really enjoyed listening to Forever by Maggie Steafvater and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, I'm currently listening to Beautiful Creatures even though I've read it before. I'm a huge believer in re-reading. ;)
Second app is Health Mate- It tracks your steps, calories burned and all that, it's really cool cause I've been power walking with my Aunt.

There's all of my favorites this time, thank you all for reading! 
What have you been enjoying lately, books, beauty, shows, or anything! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment