Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Fun- Ice Cream Obsession ☀️

Hello my dears!!
I hope you are all having a great summer so far!! Do you have any fun plans? Let me know in the comments! 
Unfortunately I don't really have fun summer plans. I want to, and I'm kind of sulking in my room right now cause I'd really love to be having a fun weekend with my friends. It's actually really hard for me to get people to spend time with me.. Maybe it's me? I'm sure people get busy with their own lives though. Wow we're getting super personal tonight. 😜

Anyway since I haven't really been doing much let me tell you what I have been enjoying... Ice cream! It's funny because I've never been a huge ice cream lover or anything but lately it's been so hot! So I find myself having it pretty often now. 
Many of you may not know but I'm actually lactose intolerant so I've been LOVING cashew milk and they make ice cream out of it and it's amazing! The So Delicious brand has some that is snicker doodle flavored, and it's the bees knees! I also love Rice Dream or Almond Dream ice creams! So good! 
My favorite thing to do with ice cream is cut up a banana and put some nuts in it and sometimes some chocolate syrup! Yum! I want some now haha. 
If I could have any flavors lactose free it'd be coffee, mint chocolate chip, and butter pecan! 😎☀️ 

What's your favorite ice creams? And if you don't like ice cream what's your favorite summer treat? Let me know in the comments! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment