Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Summer Book Haul! ☀️

Hello my dear readers! I hope you are all doing well! I have a book haul to share with you today! 

From the Book Exchange here's what I got-
Before I Fall, and Requiem by Lauren Oliver- last of the Delerium series, more information about the story below. 

And I got Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I have read the whole Shatter Me series and fell in love with the writing. It's very discriptive and beautifully written. 

From my library I got Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. This is the second book for Demerium, in this story they believe love to be a disease that has to be cured. I find it very interesting actually. You'll find that futuristic and destopian books are my normally what I gravitate towards. 

And from Books A Million I got Perfect Ruin by Lauren Destefano! I love her writing so much! It's pretty dark and creepy but it's beautiful! I have read the chemical garden trilogy 2 times already and plan to read it again and again! It's one of those stories that grabs my interest right from the start. 
From Books A Million I also got this bookmark. I love this saying! 

And from Target I got a new book light!  And it appears I forgot to take a picture of it but it's not very exciting, it does the job. 

What books are you currently reading? I'm actually reading 5 books right now... I know it's a little ridiculous! I'm reading Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, The Selection by Kierra Cass, The Heir by Kierra Cass, Four by Veronica Roth, and Fragments by Dan Wells. Four and The Selection are ones I like to just pick up when I don't wanna think about it ya know, they're easy reads. Plus The Selection is my favorite book series! 💗 

No comments:

Post a Comment